HOW TO GUIDE
How Does The Hookah Work?
THE USE, CARE, AND CLEANING OF YOUR HOOKAH
How To Set up A Hookah:
Hookah How To: Cleaning Tips
- Baking soda
- Lemon juice
- Stem and vase cleaner brushes
- Clean only after the hookah is completely cooled down.
- Clean the hose by rinsing with water.
- Take apart the various hookah components, including the stem, grommets, head, and plate.
- Dump the used tobacco from the head and the ashes from the plate.
- Remove the stem from the base and dump out the water.
- Wash the bowl, grommets, relief valve, and plate with warm water.
- Run warm water down one end of the stem to remove any loose particles.
- Plugging one end of the stem with a finger, pour a few tablespoons of lemon juice into the stem and scrub the inside of the stem using a stem brush. You may also add a teaspoon of baking soda to the lemon juice mixture and continue scrubbing with the stem brush. Repeat the process from the other end of the stem, and run warm water to thoroughly remove all the residue inside.
- Clean the base by rinsing it with hot water, then add a couple of tablespoons of lemon juice and a teaspoon of baking soda. Swirl the mixture around, scrub with a vase brush, and then rinse with warm water.
- Allow all the components to thoroughly dry before using the hookah again.